This is the final call for paid up ABBA Members to contribute to our first "Winter Warmer Exhibition".
It is only NINE days to our closing date so as an ABBA Member make sure you do not miss out exhibiting your work.
If you would like to exhibit your artwork why not become an ABBA Member - Sign Up Here.
If you have ANY questions about how to prepare a digital image or the submission process we are here to help so please don't hesitate to contact us.
1. The artwork submitted must be botanical art - that is "artwork that is botanically correct ".
2. EVERY member is encouraged to submit artwork including those who are just beginning.
3. At least ONE piece of work from each member will be shown but you can submit more than one.
4. This is not a juried exhibition so if you submit work it will be exhibited (we love the idea of showing work from all of our members).
5. Work submitted can be ANY medium, for example watercolour, coloured pencil, graphite, pen and ink etc, or mixed media.
6. Artwork can be of any size and will be submitted as a digital image.
7. The artwork does NOT have to be specifically produced for this exhibition and can be something that you have previously completed.
Final Date for submission of work is:
Saturday 30th November 2019 - Midnight
Unfortunately, work submitted after this date will not be able to be added to this exhibition.
The Winter Warmer Exhibition in the ABBA Gallery opens on:
Sunday the 15th of December 2019
If you have any questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are really looking forward to this exhibition.
The ABBA Team,
November 21st, 2019